Todays Prayer Time
Todays Prayer Timings are Not Set.
islamic artefacts exhibition 2013. click to see poster.
Ghous al a'azam Qutb al- A'azaam conference. click to see poster
National Cathedral leader and teachers visit Jamia Ghosia Mosque
Stroke Awareness workshop on Sunday 10/02/13
- Find More News
CALL US TODAY 01254 411000
- Ghosia Academy is an Islamic Academy. With the guidance from the Holy Qur’aan & Sunnah, foster Islamic teachings and practices.
- The Academy is an Islamic community in the fullest sense. Its members will be helped to achieve their ultimate goal – to worship Allah The High and love the holy prophet May Allah be pleased with him. It is as concerned with the spiritual as with the Physical and Mental.
- The Academy is part of the Muslim community as well as the wider society from which its pupils are drawn. We see the Academy as an integral and formative part of the universal Ummah and we play a positive part in the life of its neighbourhood.
- The Academy seeks to free pupils from all prejudice and introduce in them the universal values of equality and fairness.
- The Academy aims to prepare pupils for their lives as adults in an increasingly secular, materialistic and technological world. Its pupils to become capable of carrying the Islamic beliefs, practices and values as enshrined in the Holy Qur’aan and Sunnah into their everyday lives, and they will be equipped with the qualification and skills necessary to practice their duties as Muslims.
- All pupils will be provided with a core of religious, moral, ethical, knowledge and skills